• We have moved all regular clinical services, including group visits, to a virtual telehealth format.
• We remain open for in-person service during our weekly Tuesday evening walk-in medical clinic and for service at our pharmacy.
• We remain open as a “safe space” for some of our most vulnerable and scared patients to visit when they have nowhere else to go.
• All visitors to TFC receive temperature checks and screening questions from a nurse before entering the building. If a patient is not admitted entry and needs to pick up prescriptions from the pharmacy, they may wait in their vehicle for curbside delivery.
• All visitors who enter the building are given a cloth mask to wear for the duration of their visit.
• Our building is cleaned daily by a medical-grade cleaning service.
• Administrative staff are working from home.
• We have personal protective equipment (PPE) available for all staff and volunteers (including masks, surgical gowns, gloves, and face shields).
We will continue to update you regarding any changes that take place during this time. Thank you for your support.
Updated September 1, 2020