Given the state of emergency and CDC/Public Health guidelines on COVID-19 (or coronavirus), TFC is reducing its pharmacy hours as follows until further notice:
TFC strives to provide high quality care to our patients. To ensure our patients have access to their medications without risking their health during this critical time, while pharmacy window hours are reduced we are extending refill prescriptions to 3 months (90 days) whenever clinically possible.
TFC remains open to care for our neighbors in need. We are responding to rapidly shifting guidelines about how to keep our staff, volunteers, and patients safe in the following ways:
• We have moved all regular clinical services, including group visits, to a virtual telehealth format.
• We remain open for in-person service during our weekly Tuesday evening walk-in medical clinic and for service at our pharmacy.
• We remain open as a “safe space” for some of our most vulnerable and scared patients to visit when they have nowhere else to go.
• All visitors to TFC receive temperature checks and screening questions from a nurse before entering the building. If a patient is not admitted entry and needs to pick up prescriptions from the pharmacy, they may wait in their vehicle for curbside delivery.
• All visitors who enter the building are given a cloth mask to wear for the duration of their visit.
• Our building is cleaned daily by a medical-grade cleaning service.
• Administrative staff are working from home.
• We currently have sufficient personal protective equipment (PPE) available for all staff and volunteers.
• Eligibility for all current TFC clients has been extended until June 15th, reducing the need for non-urgent visits from current patients, and allowing more time to process new clients, who may have recently become unemployed and/or lost their insurance.
We will continue to update you regarding any changes that take place during this time. Thank you for your support.
Updated April 1, 2020