The Free Clinics enhances the healthcare system in Henderson & Polk Counties to ensure the accessibility of quality healthcare for uninsured, low-income clients. The Free Clinics works with volunteers and partnering healthcare providers to provide healthcare, prevention, education, medication access, and case management services, including specialty referrals.
A community that ensures people can access timely and high-quality healthcare.
We commit as an organization to the highest standards of:
- Mutual respect
- We believe and strive to ensure that all people have access to healthcare.
- We enhance our patients’ well-being through education and access to care.
- We strive to provide the highest standard of healthcare to our patients.
- We pledge to keep the public informed of our mission and available services.
- We commit to use and manage our resources wisely.
- We strive to be good collaborative partners and teammates within the area healthcare systems.
- We commit to respect, acknowledge, and appreciate the important contributions made by our volunteers and donors.
- We strive not to duplicate services available elsewhere.
- We commit to respond to evolving community healthcare needs, as resources and volunteers are available.